Recently John and I took some time away to discuss how to get an Angular 2 application deployed to Azure. There were some challenges here and there with configuration, discussions about "just wanting to code" and more; it was a lot of fun. Here is the result of that conversation. Check out the Play by Play on Pluralsight, and the All code samples can be found at github. In this course, John Papa and Shayne Boyer walk through how to build and deploy an Angular 2 app to Azure. You'll learn valuable tips on how to think about cloud deployment, how to mirror production environments locally using Gulp and Express, and how to use tools like Gulp, Github, and npm...
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Introducing metaparticle.io - making Kubernetes and Docker idiomatic for developers
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github